Thank you to the candidates for their interest and application to the Trialsnet open call. The results will be sent to the applicants by the 15th of March 2024.
TrialsNet invites European third parties such as verticals, companies (including SMEs), research centers or any other relevant entity, as well as facilities and infrastructure owners, to participate in its large-scale trials activities through the implementation of additional, diversified, and heterogeneous vertical use cases. The proposed use cases and trials should address one of the main areas identified by the project:
- Security & Safety
- eHealth and Emergency
TrialsNet is giving the opportunity to the applicants of the Open Call to participate through two different options:
- Option 1: a) New use case(s) and field trials supported by one or more TrialsNet infrastructures in terms of platforms and network solutions, or b) improvement of its use case(s) by the integration of software applications, features, devices, new users, and datasets.
- Option 2: New use case(s) leveraging on new additional field trial infrastructures such as experimental, private, and/or commercial network deployments.
Further details about TrialsNet sites and related infrastructures, use cases, and the project’s overall framework including KPIs/KVIs overview are reported in the documentation provided in the Support Material section.
For any further questions, applicants can contact the project at email@example.com.
TrialsNet allocates in total €5.580.900 to provide financial support to the selected applicants. Each of them will receive funding up to €200.000 (under Option 1) or €300.000 (under Option 2). A single applicant may receive up to €200.000. All contracted applicants will receive 100% of the presented costs. The expected duration of participation is 12 months, and the envisaged starting date is May 2024.
- Proposals submission deadline: The application form shall be completed any time between the launch of the Open Call and the 19th of January 2024 at 17:00 CET.
- Submission portal: The proposals shall be submitted through the Funding Box tenders portal.
- Proposal evaluation: The evaluation is limited to 60 eligible proposals; priority will be given by the time stamp of the completion and submission of the proposal.
- Feasibility check: The Open Call applicants are encouraged to contact the TrialsNet consortium to share their intentions of contribution in order to verify the feasibility of the proposal and to receive informal and not binding feedback on it. The Feasibility Check period closed on 10th of December 2023 at 17:00 CET.
- Help Desk: If you have any questions on the Open Call contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TrialsNet will organize a series of webinars to provide the applicants with useful information about the Open Call.
- First Open Call Webinar, 11:00-12:30 CET, Tuesday 7th of November 2023 (webinar recording available here, webinar material available here).
- Second Open Call Webinar, 11:00-12:30 CET, Tuesday 5th of December 2023 (webinar recording available here, webinar material available here).
- Guide for Applicants (latest version 26/10/2023)
- Declaration of Honour for Applicants
- TrialsNet Sites and Use Cases description
- TrialsNet framework and KPIs/KVIs overview
- Feasibility Check Form
- Proposal template
- Budget Request template
Please refer to our dedicated FAQs page for more details.